9th January 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Numaligarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying with Assam Board and I want to admit him in Delhi Public School, Numaligarh. I have heard that it is CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Assam Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

20th January 2019, 11:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Numaligarh?

You need to have TC and migration certificate from the previous board, if you want to apply for admission at a school of different board. You also need to fulfill other criteria, like merit and subject combination for admission.

Hence, get all the required documents like TC and migration certificate first and then apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?