6th June 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Haryana State Board and I want to admit her in Delhi International Public School of Rohtak. I have heard that it is a CBSE school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from State Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  2. Requirements to migrate from UP State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  3. Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for studying in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to migrate from Punjab State Board to CBSE for studying in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  6. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  7. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  8. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  9. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  10. Whether Delhi International Public School is a best school of Rohtak?
  11. Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  13. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student?
  15. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?
  16. Requirements to migrate from ICSE to CBSE Board for 6th student?
  17. Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student?
  18. Requirements to migrate from WB State Board to ICSE Board for studying in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
4th March 2023, 01:42 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?

Migrating from Haryana State Board to CBSE Board is possible, but it will depend on the admission policies of Delhi International Public School, Rohtak. Here are some things to keep in mind:
  • Research the school: You can research the admission policies of Delhi International Public School, Rohtak on their official website or by contacting the school directly. Make sure to check if they accept students who have studied in a State Board.
  • Submit documents: When you apply for admission, you will need to submit your daughter's academic records from her current school, including mark sheets, transfer certificate, and any other relevant documents.
  • Age criteria: You will need to check the age criteria of the school for the class your daughter wishes to join. Since your daughter is transferring from a State Board, there may be age-related differences between the two boards.
  • Admission test: Some CBSE schools may conduct an admission test to assess your daughter's academic abilities and aptitude. The test may test your daughter's knowledge in subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science.
  • Admission criteria: Delhi International Public School, Rohtak may have additional admission criteria such as interview, written test, or group discussion. You should check with the school for their specific admission requirements.
It is important to note that admission policies may vary from school to school, and some schools may give preference to students from particular regions or with specific educational backgrounds. Therefore, it is advisable to check with the school directly to confirm the latest admission policies and procedures.

I hope this information helps. Best of luck with your daughter's admission process!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?