25th February 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to ICSE for 9th standard admission?

Dear friends, I am a student of Assam Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to ICSE Board after completing my 8th from Assam Board for 9th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 10:40 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to ICSE for 9th standard admission?

In order to migrate from Assam Board to ICSE board in 9th standard after completion of your 8th from Assam board, you do not have to do much, just try to score well in your 8th examination and then after filling up the application, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school.

Once you clear the examination, you will be able to clear the entrance test, you can thereafter continue wit your studies further.
1st March 2019, 11:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to ICSE for 9th standard admission?

First of all I would ask you to review your question as it is confusing me that whether you are in 10th standard or in 8th.

In that case I consider you in 8th standard and you are asking for a procedure to change board for your 10th standard. Registration for 10th standard in any board starts from 9th class. So it is very important to pursue 9th standard from the school, which is affiliated to desirable board i.e. ICSE in your case.

Thus, you need to find a school which is appropriate for you and it is affiliated to ICSE board. Get admission there, rest school will do other formalities regarding your registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?