28th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Assam Pradesh Board, studying in 6th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 6th from State Board for 7th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you

2nd August 2018, 05:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student?

You can change your board of education at any level of education.
The basic requirements for changing the board are given below:

- The candidate should have passed in their previous years education.
- You need visit the new school directly and apply for admission.
- You need fill the application form and submit the form with few documents like
Migration certificate
Character certificate
Address proof
Identity proof
Previous years score card and etc.,
- If you meet the eligibility requirements of the school you can get admission into the school.

Since you have studying your 6th class education, complete your education and score good marks and apply for transfer certificate in the school and submit it in the new school. You can get admission into the new CBSE school.

For more details about the admission process visit the official website of CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?