29th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Should I wait for my Revaluation Result of 12th CBSE if pursuing B.Sc and applied for B.Tech entrance exam?

Sir,
My daughter is doing to do B.Sc from Delhi University. She is passed of 12th CBSE with Science 62% from Sarvodaya School, Delhi. Actually we do revaluation for marks Improvement but still the result is not come till date. So, we should wait for a result because she has applied for B.Tech entrance exam also?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance that my practical marks are not added in my theory total?
  2. Result of B.Sc (III) supplementary revaluation
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. Backlogs in 8th semester of btech, whether to wait for re-evaluation result or sit for placements?
  8. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  9. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  10. Under whose name should I make demand draft for CBSE 12th exam?
  11. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  12. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  13. Duration of CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  15. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  16. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  17. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  18. BE admission for supplementary students? Chance of getting admission through CET?
1st May 2015, 04:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I wait for my Revaluation Result of 12th CBSE if pursuing B.Sc and applied for B.Tech entrance exam?

If your daughter want to continue her B.Sc course then there is no need to worry about revaluation results, because she had already got admission and even she is pursuing B.Sc course. So, there is no need to worry that, but you should try to know revaluation results after announcement from CBSE board.
If she is interested to pursue B.Tech course, then you should wait for revaluation results, because you need 12th standard results and Engineering entrance exam rank to appear for Engineering counseling and to secure admission in any engineering college.
1st May 2015, 08:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I wait for my Revaluation Result of 12th CBSE if pursuing B.Sc and applied for B.Tech entrance exam?

No, it is not necessary to wait for the revaluation result. But one cannot do both the B.Sc and B.Tech at the same academic year. So, if you want to pursue B.Sc, then you can go ahead.If you want to pursue B.Tech, then there is no need to worry. As the marks will be submitted after the examination. As the entrance exams will give time for the candidates to modify the application.
1st March 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my degree in physic with 1st class and chemistry and bio up to 2nd year. But math was not my subject in 12th class
I have 55% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class
Please guide me for which exam i am appear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?