16th April 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Tamil Nadu State Board for studying in Daniel Thomas Matriculation HS School, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with CBSE Board and I want to admit her in Daniel Thomas Matriculation HS School, Chennai. I have heard that it is a Tamil Nadu State Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from CBSE Board to State Board Board especially in this school.

22nd April 2019, 09:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Tamil Nadu State Board for studying in Daniel Thomas Matriculation HS School, Chennai?

Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Tamil Nadu State Board for studying in Daniel Thomas Matriculation HS School, Chennai?

You would need to visit the school along with the following documents to get your child admitted in Daniel Thomas Matriculation HS School, Chennai:
1)Previous class mark sheet
2)Transfer Certificate
3)Migration Certificate
4)Address proof, they give preference to the candidates who are living within 1 km from the school
5)Identity proof of parents
6)Photograph
7)Application form or Registration form

Contact Address of the School:-
Daniel Thomas Matriculation Higher Secondary School
No. 1184, EVR Periyar High Road,
Chennai - 600 107
Phone: 044 2479 7070 / 303
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?