29th July 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with CBSE Board and I want to admit her in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School. I have heard that it is a Tamil Nadu Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from CBSE to Tamil Nadu Board especially in this school.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School is a best school in Karur?
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in 11th Science at Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  3. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  4. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  6. Requirements to migrate from UP State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  7. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  8. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  9. Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  10. Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for studying in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  11. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  13. Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  15. Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student?
  16. Requirements to migrate from WB State Board to ICSE Board for studying in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
  17. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?
  18. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
3rd August 2018, 06:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

The basic requirements for migrating to CBSE board are given below:

- You need to complete your previous years education from any recognised board.
- You need to apply for migration certificate from the Karur sarasvathi vidhyalaya.
- You need to apply for admission through online or offline with required documents like previous years score card, migration certificate, address proof, identify card and submit them in school or online.

If you meet the requirements then you can get admission into the CBSE board school.

For more details visit the official website of CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?