24th September 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from CBSE to RBSE to study HS Science in Bikaner Boys School?

Hi Sir, I am a student of CBSE Board and currently studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to RBSE Board because I want to study HS Science in Bikaner Boys School after completing my 10th. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration?

26th September 2019, 10:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from CBSE to RBSE to study HS Science in Bikaner Boys School?

Yes, you are allowed to change your board from CBSE to RBSE in your higher secondary.
You will required the certificates:

- Migration Certificate
-Transfer certificate
-Marksheet of tenth
-Character certificate
26th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from CBSE to RBSE to study HS Science in Bikaner Boys School?

While applying in new school with a new board the candidate need to attach the photo copies of these certificate given below:

- Migration certificate

- character certificate

-Marksheet of tenth

-Transfer certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?