14th May 2011, 11:37 AM
ujjwalsharma

Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am a commerce student? Is there any separate book commerce student?

1)sir i am a student of commerce maths
so am i able to apply for it

2)is there a separate book for commerce student

7th August 2011, 11:48 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am a commerce student? Is there any separate book commerce student?

Students who want to appear for NDA must have physics, chemistry and maths in their 12th board or equivalent exam. Because the syllabus of the exam also cover up the topics for physics and chemistry. So to be eligible you must be a student of science and you must have the subjects of at least non medical stream.

As you are a student of commerce stream you are not eligible to appear for the exam. There is no exam conducted for the commerce students from NDA.
7th August 2011, 05:19 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am a commerce student? Is there any separate book commerce student?

sorry to say but for NDA you have passed class 12 th by maths group. so you cannot apply for NDA.
21st September 2011, 07:22 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,
sorry friends, you are not applicable for NDA exam because only those student are eligible whose subject with PCM group.
your age should be 19 years
13th January 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th class student reading commerce with maths.I wish to join indian army.Am i eligible for the examinatiion.
21st January 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

if i am a commerce student am i eligible to give examination for army wing
10th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for indian army wing exam if I
am a commerce student? Is
there any separate book
commerce student?
29th April 2012, 11:13 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

> Yes, a commerce candidate can apply for NDA. But being a commerce candidate, you can apply only for the Indian Army Wing (Out of three wings availaible i.e. Indian Air Force, Indian Army and Indian Navy).
>>> You must satisfy the basic eligibility criteria to apply for it :

1. You must be a citizen nf India.
2. You must be an unmarried male.
3. You must be physically fit.
4. You must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
5. The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
> Hope the provided data will help you.
> For a good preparation, just go through the attachments provided below :
11th October 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

My name is sahil jaggi i am in class11 with commerce if .in march i will be in12th can i give nda exam for army in march if yes how to prepare that
11th October 2012, 04:04 PM
Madras Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujjwalsharma View Post

Dear Aspirant,

You are eligible for the Army wing only because you are from the commerce background. For your information different wings have the following education eligibilty criteria:

1. Army wing:-

Any passout students or pursuing class 12th from any stream are eligible for the Army Wing.

2. Navy or Air Force Wings:-

For these wings students must have Physics and Mathematics in their class 12th. Pursuing students are also eligible for these test.

Age and Height limit:In these exams also count age limit which is update every year by the UPSC so before apply check your age limit and height also.

The next exam of NDA & NA (I) 2013 date are given below:

Date of notification : 22/12/2012
Last date: 21/01/2013
Exam date: 07/04/2013

For further details download this pdf file http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notific...12_eng.pmd.pdfof visit this website www.upsc.gov.in

And there is no any special book for the NDA. You should have to follow the syllabus of the exam and prepare for exam because they can ask question from anywhere.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda2_2012_eng.pmd.pdf(101.8 KB, 117 views)
14th October 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

commerce stydent can give nda exam...
6th January 2013, 02:03 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am a commerce student? Is there any separate book commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujjwalsharma View Post

Dear friend...
The basic education qualification required for the NDA examination is 10+2 with physics and mathematics. As you are in the commerce stream you may not have studied the physics and chemistry in the course. So you are not eligible to apply for the NDA examination.
For details please visit http://upsc.gov.in
8th March 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 commerce but now I want to pursue medical career (doctor) how can I do it ? Please tell HOW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?