2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Which marksheet should I provide, either improvement one or the previous year mark sheet?

I had appeared for improvement examination but was unable to score better in it. SO, I want to know that which mark sheet will be accepted as a final marksheet of 12th boards. Kindly reply as soon as possible as I am in great Dilemma regarding it.

2nd June 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet should I provide, either improvement one or the previous year mark sheet?

If exam was for improvement and you didn't got better marks then surely your previous mark sheet will be considered because the purpose for which you applied was not achieved.

If you had got more marks then the latest marl sheet would have been valid for any future reference.
2nd June 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet should I provide, either improvement one or the previous year mark sheet?

If you had appeared in Improvement examinations and not scored well then, your previous examination marks sheet will be considered. The main purpose of conducting Improvement examinations is for candidates who are not satisfied with their regular examination marks. So, if you score less in Improvement examinations then, your old marks sheet will be considered as a final sheet of 12th standard.
3rd June 2016, 01:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Whichever mark sheet you want to provide during admission in colleges for further studies. I , however would request you to provide the mark sheet having good score, be it either previous years or current year improvement paper. However, if you have been unable to score better in your improvement examination, you should then surely provide your previous year mark sheet.
3rd June 2016, 01:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If a candidate has appeared for an improvement examination then if one scores more marks than previous examination then the board will consider only the marks which has highest.

And the mark sheet will be obtained only after the improvement results which is the final mark sheet.

The mark sheet which is obtained after the improvement examination results is acceptable for further studies admission.
15th July 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir if a candidate is having 2 marksheet of class 12th. One marksheet is original marksheet and another improvement marksheet , so it's important to cancel out any one marksheet or not?
1st October 2018, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it improve percentage through improvement exam? ? Can I considered on regular marksheet number after giving better marks on improvement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?