4th August 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Karnataka Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from Karnataka Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th August 2019, 06:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

If you want to get migrated from Karnataka to CBSE board after 10th then you have to take the Migration Certificate after passing your class 10th from the school.
Along with Migration Certificate you need Transfer certificate, Character Certificate, Marksheet of previous academic sessions.
7th August 2019, 06:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

You need these certificate given below while get migrated to another board in 11th-

- Transfer certificate

- Migration Certificate

- Marksheets of previous academic sessions

- Character certificate

- Application form of the school in which you are applying and attach the photo copies of above given certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?