8th June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from BSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSEB Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from BSEB Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from BSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Requirements to migrate from BSEB Board to CBSE Board for 10th standard student are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10th standard from a recognised board.

—> You have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from BSEB Board to submit in CBSE Board.

—> Admissions to Class 11th in CBSE Board are offered through admission test only if there are vacant seats.
12th June 2019, 03:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from BSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

There is no problem if you want to get migrated to CBSE Board in 11th standard after passing out your 10th standard from BSEB board.
These are the certificates that you have to take from your school after you are 10th result-

10th marksheet

Character certificate

Migration certificate

Transfer certificate
12th June 2019, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You will need to fulfill the following points to get admission at you choice of a school affiliated to a different board.

- Excellent marks in class 10th to clear the cut off for admission in your choice of stream.

- After clearing the cut off you will need documents like migration and TC for change of board along with your class 10th mark sheet.
13th June 2019, 09:30 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Migration certificate is a certificate that a student has to submit while taking admission from one board or university to another board or university. For instance, if someone has done his schooling from ICSE board and now he wishes to take admission into Punjabi University, then he has to procure a certificate of migration from his previous school and submit it to the university. Generally the board or university gives a specified time to students to obtain and submit the certificate of migration. Now as you have done your schooling from Bihar board, and now wish to go to CBSE Board, you just have to go to your last school and write an application in either the prescribed format or in general format and submit it in the previous school. Further when they will make the certificate either they will inform you or you have to visit them again and ask about it. Normally schools and colleges make the certificate within the duration of 3-4 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?