4th August 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Hindi of 10th Jharkhand Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Jharkhand Board student. I am excellent in Hindi subject so I can score full marks in the Jharkhand Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Hindi?

6th August 2019, 11:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Hindi of 10th Jharkhand Board exam

Tips to score good marks in Hindi:

- Hindi is a language subject and it requires written practice.

- Hindi is official language hence we can make the sentences very easily but we commit silly grammatical mistakes.

- So it is always advisable that always learn by writing the answers while preparing for any exam. It will help you to improve your writing skills.

- Always try to to write as much as simple words because if you will choose difficult ones then you will commit mistakes.

- Practice previous year question papers.
7th August 2019, 07:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Hindi of 10th Jharkhand Board exam

Tips to score above 90 marks in Hindi in 10th of Jharkhand Board exam

- Hindi is a language subject, hence it is difficult to score full marks in this subject. But you can score above 90 with practice and smart study.

- Be confident with your language and try to learn the answers by writing when you prepare for the exam. This will help you to analyse your mistake you commit while writing.

- Don't cram. Understand the chapter and then write your own answers based on your understanding.

- It is important to practice previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?