13th August 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from WB Board to ISC for studying in ACME Academy Bardhaman?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with WB Board and I want to admit her in ACME Academy Bardhaman. I have heard that it is an ISC Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from WB Board to ISC Board especially in this school.

17th August 2019, 10:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from WB Board to ISC for studying in ACME Academy Bardhaman?

You can apply for the migration from WB state board school to ISC for further study. You are required to have a migration certificate for applying the admission in ISC ACME academy. Also you are required following documents to get successfully migrated to ISC ACME academy:

Mark sheet of last standard passed without any pending backlog.
Transfer Certificate (Migration certificate).
Duly filled admission form for admission in ACME academy.
Passport size photograph.
Parent's ID.

You simply have to visit the ACME academy along with above listed document and complete the admission formalities.
18th August 2019, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from WB Board to ISC for studying in ACME Academy Bardhaman?

You can surely migrate from any recognised board school to other board school provided you fulfil the merit and all the documents requirement. Just make sure you have got excellent marks in the previous class because admission is based on merit.

You will need a migration certificate and TC from the previous school along with merit to confirm the admission at your choice of school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?