20th October 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from MP Board to ISC Board for studying in Christian English College, Chhatarpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying with MP Board and I want to admit him in Christian English College, Chhatarpur. I have heard that it is an ISC Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from MP Board to ISC Board especially in this school.

28th March 2019, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from MP Board to ISC Board for studying in Christian English College, Chhatarpur?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education to become eligible for class 11th admission at any school. You need to fulfil the merit to confirm admission at the said school of your choice.

For a change of board, you will need a migration certificate and TC from your previous school. If you fulfil the merit, then no need to worry about anything if you have documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?