22nd July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with WBBSE Board and I want to admit her in Adamas International School, Kolkata. I have heard that it is a ISC Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from WBBSE Board to ISC Board especially in this school.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
  2. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  4. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  5. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student?
  6. Requirements to migrate from Tripura Board to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?
  7. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  8. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  9. Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  10. Is it possible to Migrate from ISC board to State board for 2nd year Pre-University?
  11. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  12. Whether Adamas International School is a best school in Kolkata?
  13. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  14. Requirements to migrate from WB State Board to ICSE Board for studying in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
  15. Requirements to migrate from UP State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  16. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  17. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  18. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
26th July 2018, 12:09 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata?

Adamas international school is one of the best school located in Kolkata affiliated by ICSE.

The basic eligibility required for getting admission into the school is the candidate should have passed their previous years education from any recognised board.

Since you studied your previous years education in WBBSE board which is state board. So, you can get admission in Adamas international school.

For admission you need to fill the form with required details and submit the required documents like previous years score card, admit card, address proof, transfer certificate, character certificate and few other documents and submit them in the principal office directly.

The admissions are given based on the previous years performance and availability of the seats.

For more details visit the official website of Adamas international school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?