11th January 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which school is best in Kenya which offers Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting course?

Best school that offer Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting.
Fees structure for each course.
Period for each course. I am a Kenyan citizen. It is my dream to be a pilot or an Aeronautic Engineering here in Kenya. I would wish to know the best school to persue my course,fee structure and period for each course. Please assist.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?
  2. Scholarship in Pilot training though Japan Government this year for Kenya Student?
  3. If I am 20 years old with high school certificate then am I allowed into Piloting School?
  4. Which university in Nigeria offer Aeronautical engineering or Piloting? What is the requirement?
  5. Eligibility and options for Pilot training after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best Piloting College in India? What is the fee structure? Is there any qualifications required to join the course?
  7. Education details for Somali nationality student with 36 years old in India and have done secondary school in Kenya?
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  11. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  12. How can I do industrial training in Kenya while doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  13. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  14. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  15. Which branch to take in B.Tech if I want to do Piloting?
  16. Colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat?
  17. Is it possible to study Piloting in India or Abroad without completing 12th?
  18. Which companies in Vizag offers internship to Aeronautical students?
19th May 2017, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is best in Kenya which offers Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting course?

Best Schools offer Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting Course in Kenya:

There are several top schools that offer this Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting course in Kenya. Here are the contact details and list of the colleges.

>> East African School of Aviation
Ph. No: +254 20 823 607
Address: Nairobi, Kenya
http://www.easa.ac.ke/

>> Kenya Aeronautical College
Ph. No: +254 20 604 559
Address: Nairobi, Kenya

>> School of Engineering
http://www.ku.ac.ke/schools/engineering/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?