6th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Which school is hosting the NDA naval academy exam in Kochi?

Sir/Mam,

Please say that where is the NDA naval achadamy exam center in cochy?Currect school name or location? I need to get this information to apply and give the exam for NDA. Kindly provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks!

21st October 2015, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is hosting the NDA naval academy exam in Kochi?

Centers are not pre-decided and you will get the examination according to the availability. UPSC has choice to allot you any center without your consent. So apply as early as possible to make sure that you get your choice of center.

Normally, government schools in the city of Kochi will be center for the exam. State government schools are the first choice for center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?