17th December 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Indian Navy on 10th basis?

Sir,
I have passed class 10th and I want to join Indian Navy on the basis of 10th result. Can you tell me something about any selection process in Indian Navy after 10th?

25th December 2015, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Indian Navy on 10th basis?

To join in Indian Navy, you must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Physical Test
3. Personal Interview

Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy on the basis of your 10th standard.
21st July 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure in Indian Navy on 10th basis?

Can I join Indian navy or army still study in 11 class without gave NDA or others test PLEASE ANSWER ME FOREIGN SIR/MADAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?