23rd March 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?

Sir,
I am studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh Board.
I want to know that should I change my Board
to CBSE Board as I want to take Science
or remain in my State Board.
Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  2. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  9. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  10. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  11. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE?
  12. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  14. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  16. Is it possible to change my board from U.P. to CBSE? What is the process?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  18. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
28th March 2015, 11:23 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?

I would like to tell you one thing that if you are facing some kind of problem in board then you can change it by submitting certain documents, but it is advisable that if you are pursuing your class 10th from state board than for 11th,12th also study with the same board only because if you change the board than the whole syllabus pattern changes and it becomes difficult for you to cope up with the syllabus so it's better to stick with the state board only. One more thing if you want to take admission in your state colleges for higher studies than it becomes easy for the student who had completed their class 12th from the state board as for every state there state board student are being given as a first preference at the time of college admission. So it is advisable that kindly not to change your board.
30th March 2015, 11:02 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?

Hello aspirant,

First thing that you should know before going to change your board is that changing board will cause the change of whole pattern.

There is some changes in syllabus, exam pattern, environment.

So my suggestion to you is that if you are flexible to adopt the changes regarding board then you can easily go for the change of board.
Otherwise my suggestion to you is that you simply have to continue your study with the current board.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?