6th October 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose to study both Biology and Maths in 11th RBSE Board?

Dear Sir,
I am totally confused about the pattern of RBSE Board. Nobody gives me proper advice to take both Biology and Maths subject for 11th RBSE or only Maths? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?
  2. Which subject to choose between biology or maths in 11th ?
  3. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  5. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  6. Should I choose PCM to study in 11th standard if scored 80 marks in Mathematics, 76 marks in Science and secured 66% in 10th RBSE?
  7. What should I study further to become a Space Scientist being a 10th RBSE student?
  8. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  10. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?
  11. What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?
  12. Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I study in 11th CBSE to become an Indian Air Force Officer if having command in Maths, Chemistry and Biology?
  14. Can I get admission to study 11th Non-Medical stream if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th RBSE?
  15. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  16. How to opt for Mathematics and Biological Sciences at Intermediate level?
  17. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  18. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
9th October 2015, 12:19 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I choose to study both Biology and Maths in 11th RBSE Board?

It all depends upon you that what subject combinations you want to take in class 11th as you only have to study the subjects. If you are willing to do Engineering in future then opt for Mathematics otherwise in case of Medical you should opt Biology as your subject.
If you want to apply for both the examinations after class 12th i.e., for Engineering and Medical then you can opt both Maths and Biology to make your career in any one of the line.
12th December 2020, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there any optional subject in science rbse board?
29th April 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Will there be both bio and math exams in 12th RBSE if I take both subjects in 11th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?