21st May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th Board exam in
CBSE Board and now I want to know that
can I continue my 11th in CBSE if taking Science
or RBSE State Board is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  4. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  6. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?
  7. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  10. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  11. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  13. Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  17. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  18. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
22nd May 2015, 05:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?

You can pursue your 11th standard from any Board in which you are interested whether it is CBSE or RBSE Board. Since, you have completed your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can continue your 11th standard from the same school or you can also change to RBSE Board. I suggest you to pursue your 11th and 12th standards from CBSE Board because, most of the competitive examination question papers are set by considering CBSE Board syllabus. So, if pursue your 11th and 12th standards from CBSE Board, you can score good marks in competitive examinations.
20th April 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?

In which board RBSE or CBSE we get more percentages
22nd April 2020, 06:13 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----If you are completed your 10th standard in CBSE then I truly recommended you to select CBSE further.

--Moreover,the percentage is depend on your hard work .

---If your preparation is good and basic are clear then board is not work more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?