20th September 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?

Hi,i am student of 11th.I am having subject science-maths.I am doing 11th foundatio in coaching.I want to know that if i leave coaching and take admisson in school in 12th does it will be right decision?
Also tell me that which board is better in 12th CBSE or RBSE and i was having ICSE board in 12th?
PLEASE,REPLY TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  3. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  4. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  5. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  6. Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?
  7. Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?
  8. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  9. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  10. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  11. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  12. Is it not a foolish decision by cbse? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  14. Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?
  15. Can I take direct admission in JCRC college after scoring 82% in RBSE board in non medical?
  16. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  17. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  18. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
20th October 2014, 12:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?

Since you are taking coaching so you must be preparing for some entrance exam. In that scenario it will not be beneficial for you to leave coaching. You should go for with all your might and hard work if you have started some work. You go for some motivational and inspirational videos. Chalk out your time table and work accordingly. If still you find that there is nothing much of worth which you are getting and you are not able to sustain it, then you should go for the change and admission in school.
27th March 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?

I am in class 8 and i am joining to class 9 this session. Is it ok to change board from cbse to rbse? Does it will affect my future career? Is Rbse is harder than cbse?
30th March 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self nikhil I have given 10th class Exam now I'm confused about what i have to take in 11th class cbse and rbse board please help me to find it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?