15th December 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering entrance exams if secured 81.8% in 12th Assam Board and scored 57 marks in JEE Main?

Respected Sir, I have scored 57 marks in JEE Main. I have scored 81.8% in 12th Board exam with Assam Board. I am planning to drop a year and take coaching classes for Engineering entrance exams. So, should I do this?

21st December 2019, 08:10 PM
justgrin

Thumbs up Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering entrance exams if secured 81.8% in 12th Assam Board and scored 57 marks in JEE Main?

hey, friend i give a honest opinion on that don't drop You prepare for IIT give your full effort in it but join a good college, first year of engineering is all the same as your 12th class even if you study on previous day you will pass,more than 80% of college syllabus match 12th class. I tell this because So that if after one year you in case you do not make to IIT (I don't hope that happen). At least you don't regret for your year loss later in life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?