26th December 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?

Hello
I got only 65% in 12th class and
Only 32 marks in jee mains
I have strong aim to do engineering
should i drop one year for jee mains?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pursue B.Sc along with JEE Mains preparation?
  2. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  3. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  5. Can I get admission in COEP to study B.Tech(E&TC) if scored 65 marks in JEE Mains and secured 85% in 12th?
  6. Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?
  7. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  9. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Mains instead of taking admission in college?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing in 12th and JEE Mains this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear in JEE Advance next year as per the 3 attempts rule?
  12. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  13. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  15. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  16. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  17. Can I write JEE Advance next year?
  18. How much marks are to be scored in JEE mains to get NIT or DTU?
27th December 2014, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?

Your percentage in 10+2 is not very good and your score in jee is also not good. Hence there is negligible chance of yours to get seat in engineering institutes especially the good ones. If you want to pursue engineering then you should drop one year, prepare well for the various entrance exams and score well in the entrance exams next year. Make sure you take your studies well, prepare well and score well next year to make use of the precious year which you are going to devote towards preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?