4th July 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A programme 2nd year after dropping 1st year in BSc Home Science

Can i do b.a programme 2nd year after dropping 1st year in b.sc home science pass.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  2. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  3. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in BSc 2nd year through exam after doing BSc 1st year from private college?
  5. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed? -- [New]
  6. What's my Home quota state for EAMCET? I've studied 10th in Vijayawada, inter 1st year in Nellore and 2nd year in Vijayawada
  7. B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?
  8. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  9. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  10. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  12. Information about BSc 2nd year computer science
  13. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  14. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
  15. What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?
  16. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  17. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  18. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
16th August 2016, 12:43 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.A programme 2nd year after dropping 1st year in BSc Home Science

No, you are not eligible to B.A 2nd year after dropping from B.Sc. first year. If you have dropped in the middle of B.Sc. course and interested to pursue B.A course then, you have to take direct admission in first year of B.A course.

You can get admission in first year of B.A. course on basis of your 12th standard board examination marks. Some colleges conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in BCA course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have dropped from B.Sc. course, so, you are eligible to get admission in first year of B.A course and you are not eligible to get admission in direct second year of B.A. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?