3rd August 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for counselling of COMEDK if failed in Maths subject of board exams?

sir,
i am fail on maths and giving com-part should i go for counseling for comedk 2014 and i got 63 in pcm

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student?
  2. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  3. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  4. Career options after commerce+maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  6. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?
  7. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  8. Can I get a medical seat after scoring 16638 in COMEDK?
  9. Information whether physics and Chemistry is required to become a Pilot?
  10. Important topics for board exams?
  11. Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  12. Can I score above 60% within 2 months of preparation for Board Exam? I had failed in my Chemistry and Physics pre board exam
  13. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  14. How is the faculty and placements of KIIT B.Tech programme?
  15. Can I get admission in Comedk through my AIEEE score? Am I eligible for admission in other states through AIEEE?
  16. Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?
  17. Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?
  18. Tips to prepare for 12th board?
26th November 2014, 03:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for counselling of COMEDK if failed in Maths subject of board exams?

No, you are not eligible to attend COMEDK counselling, if you have not cleared your Maths exam. That's because candidates who have cleared intermediate are only eligible to attend for counselling. So, you should clear your Maths subject, before your counselling date, by attending the supplementary exam. Then you will become eligible for COMEDK counselling.
27th July 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for counselling of COMEDK if failed in Maths subject of board exams?

Sir I have cleared my maths exam and now please inform me when is second round comedk?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?