25th August 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for 12th board?

currently i m in 12th standard..i have both biology and maths as my subject...i have to appear for entrance exams next year....so suggest me some entrance exams having both biology and maths...

13th May 2015, 09:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
currently i m in 12th standard..i have both biology and maths as my subject...i have to appear for entrance exams next year....so suggest me some entrance exams having both biology and maths...
For the preparation of 12th board examination following are the tips that will help you in your preparation:

1. Never compromise with your studies for anything.

2. Concentrate on whatever is taught to you in your class and tuition by your teacher and tutor.

3. Do daily revisions of all the subjects as this will reduce your burden in the exam and will ease you to prepare smoothly for the 10+2 board examination.

4. Keep yourself away from gadgets and social networking sites.

5. Practice meditation daily for 10-15 mins. This will increase your concentration power and will enhance your learning potential.

6. Never be overconfident about your preparation.

7. Take short breaks to refresh your brain. You can prefer less time consuming hobbies for daily refreshment.

8. Eat healthy food and drink healthy.

9. Practice previous year’s solved papers. This will improve your knowledge and confidence.

10. Make a habit of writing whatever you learn.

11. Give equal time to each subject.

12. Never leave your problems for tomorrow. Solve it today by discussing it with your teacher/mentor/parents.
27th April 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for 12th board?

i studied in state syllabus till my tenth. Now I study CBSE Syllabus. I find it very tough to learn Physics and Chemistry. I scored less marks in my eleventh. How can I improve in these subjects as I am appearing for my twelfth Board exams this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?