7th March 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I join coaching institutes to prepare for GUJCET being a 12th student?

Hi Sir, I am preparing for my Board exam of 12th standard with GSEB. I also want to prepare for GUJCET. I am taking coaching classes for my 12th Board exam. So, should I join coaching institutes for GUJCET?

11th March 2020, 02:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join coaching institutes to prepare for GUJCET being a 12th student?

Yes, definitely you can join coaching institute to prepare for your Gujarat Common Entrance Test if you think that you are in need of coaching.

You have to prepare for both the exam simultaneously hence you have to build your conceptual knowledge so that you can excel in both the exams.

Practicing previous year question papers would be very fruitful for you.
11th March 2020, 09:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join coaching institutes to prepare for GUJCET being a 12th student?

If you are preparing for both board and GUJCETexams then you need to join coaching institute.
I would recommend you to join coaching institute.
The syllabus for board exams will be same but only difference is that entrance exam is based on more conceptual knowledge and board exams are based on theoretical knowledge.

It is very necessary for you to prepare the previous year question papers of both board as well as entrance exam.

Coaching institute will help you to get done with your syllabus within no time and you will get prepared notes there and moreover they will let you practice question papers on weekly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?