26th December 2010, 03:04 PM
rinki252

What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?

I am a student of 2nd year b-tech in instrumentation and electronics engineering....wat subjects i have to prepare for various psus...???? hw i have to prepare for that? any coachng institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  2. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  3. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  4. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?
  7. List of good coaching institutes for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for different PSU exams? What are the important subjects of electronics engineering?
  9. Sources to prepare for PSU exam? Best coaching for PSU?
  10. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE
  12. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  13. Should I join coaching for PSU?
  14. What kind of posts are available in PSU through GATE for Electronics and Instrumentation students? -- [New]
  15. Books to prepare for PSU exam?
  16. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  17. Can i apply for PSU and IES simultaneously?
  18. Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?
27th December 2010, 04:07 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?

hi....
generally the psu exams contain two parts,
one is the general aptitude part and other the technical part,
so prepare for aptitude well.as far as the technical part is concerned you can take coaching from institutes like madeeasy,ace acedemy etc
all the best
25th January 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?

I am a student of b-tech in instrumentation and electronics engineering. i m preparing for Psu Companies Exams so plz send me previous papers of these companies on my email ID: [email protected]
17th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

is mechanics subject is used in btech electronics
25th May 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is an instrumentation diploma holder eligible for B.Tech degree in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?
23rd June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

tell me the name of subjects to be studied in b.tech-computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?