12th December 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to know how can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing? please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
13th December 2016, 09:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing?

To qualify in Civil Service examination candidates need to first go through NCERT books of std VI-XII and English newspaper, current affairs etc.

These are mandatory to qualify in Civil Service examination. Candidates can take help of the institutes for the preparation of examination and go through regular test series to check your preparation level.

Some of the best institutes for preparation of examination is :-

VISION IAS.

Rau's IAS.

VAJIRAM and RAVI.

Paramount IAS.

So, you can join any of these for the preparation of examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th December 2016, 10:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing?

The minimum qualification required to appear in IAS exam is graduation in any discipline from recognised board hence you can prepare yourself for civil services exam by subscribing some magazine such a success mirror or you can join online coaching institute as well as you can also join these coaching institutes present in our country:

Brain Tree India, Hyderabad

Elite Academy, Mumbai

Sathya IAS Academy, Chennai

Chanakya IAS Academy, Delhi

Brilliant tutorials Private Limited Chennai

Khan study circle Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?