22nd February 2021, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I join Toppers Academy Hyderabad for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard from Telangana State Board. I haven't got any coaching classes till my 10th standard and I have scored 81% in my 10th. I want to prepare for JEE so I want your suggestion that I should join Toppers Academy Hyderabad for my JEE preparation?

25th February 2021, 11:40 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Should I join Toppers Academy Hyderabad for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

If can prepare for JEE Main effectively with continuity than there is no need to join Academy.

If you want proper guidance and continuity than only join Academy.

In Academy you will get competitive environment than will surely improve your performance.
26th February 2021, 03:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Toppers Academy Hyderabad for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

--- Personally, I would like to suggest you to join Toppers Academy Hyderabad for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student.

Coaching institutes provide you with experts to solve your doubts whenever you want.

In addition to this, you are exposed to different types of approach to solving questions. In this way, you will learn about your strengths and weaknesses.

Almost all of the coaching institute have experienced and well qualified teachers that can guide a student from all the problems whether related to study or physical.

The coaching institute provide the students with their study modulus and Guides that the student can study.
The coaching also provide the students with proper question paper and revision notes that can help the student to revise everything at the eleventh hour.

if a student prepare for the entrance exam in a coaching institute then he or she will meet the other students that are pursuing the same goal and this will keep the student motivated and competitive all the time.

The coaching classes and schedule keep a student fresh and disciplined all the time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?