10th October 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Should I join Pathfinder for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard from WBCHSE Board. I haven't got any coaching class till my 10th standard and I have scored 74% in my 10th. I want to prepare for JEE so I want your suggestion that I should join Pathfinder for my JEE preparation?

15th October 2018, 07:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Pathfinder for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

Pathfinder is one of the pioneer for preparation for Joint Engineering Examination and other engineering examination.

The institute have better faculty as well as the study material for preparation and regular test on topics and monthly test is the key for better result.

So, no doubt you can join the institute for the preparation.
15th October 2018, 08:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Pathfinder for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

Yes you can join the Pathfinder institute for the preparation of JEE. It is one of the best institute.

But along with institute you have to do better preparation to qualify in the examination.

It also depend on the hard work of the student to get success in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?