29th June 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to CBSE Board for Intermediate course being a 10th PSEB student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I just want to know that as I am studying in 10th standard with PSEB Board, so after completing my 10th, I should move to CBSE Board for Intermediate course? I have heard that this Board is easy. So, please suggest me!

1st July 2018, 11:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to CBSE Board for Intermediate course being a 10th PSEB student?

Yes, you can migrate to CBSE Board for pursuing Intermediate course after completion of your 10th standard from PSEB Board. Admissions in 11th standard CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats. It is best to pursue your 11th standard from CBSE Board instead of PSEB Board as you will learn both theorem and practical knowledge.
5th July 2018, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to CBSE Board for Intermediate course being a 10th PSEB student?

Its all up to you to make the decision according to your interest. If you are getting admission in a better school, then surely go for it. CBSE is a biggest education board and definitely considered the best in India.
But you need to be careful in choosing the school. You should always go for a better school, irrespective of the education board.
5th July 2018, 09:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to change the board after completion of 10th board.

If you want to change the board you have to apply for migration certificate.

Only after the migration certificate you will become eligible to get admission in school affiliated with another board.

To get complete procedure about admission visit the official website of the school in which you want to get admission.
22nd July 2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can a state board student take direct admission in CBSE 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?