5th August 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from Kerala Board. I want to change my Board after completing my 10th for Intermediate course. I would like to know that is it beneficial to do Intermediate course from CBSE Board? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  2. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  3. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for Intermediate course being a 10th PSEB student?
  5. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  6. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?
  10. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  11. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  12. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  13. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Kerala Board student?
  14. Procedure to get migration certificate to study in Maharashtra for CBSE student of Kerala?
  15. Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  17. CBSE or Telangana Board, which is better for Intermediate course?
  18. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
15th October 2021, 05:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student?

You are eligible to change the board and pursue from CBSE board.

There will be no much more advantages of changing the board. So, you can continue with the same board as well for intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?