30th June 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?

sir/madam,
i am in 12th. i got good marks in jee main
as well as jee advance but i can't clear PCM group
but my main aim is to become IAS.
so,should i repeat 12th & jee?

Related Questions:
27th October 2014, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?

Yes, you need to reappear for 12th standard because to do any bachelor degree course, you must have qualified 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board. It is not necessary to appear for JEE Main and Advance examination to become an IAS officer. By completing graduation in any bachelor's degree course from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear for the IAS examination. So, If you wish to appear for JEE Main and Advance examination and if you are interested to do B.Tech course, then, you need to appear for the JEE Main and Advance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?