14th September 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I shift my daughter to another state for better education if belong to Manipur?

Hello friends, I am from Manipur and my daughter wants to become a Doctor. There is no proper education facility in Manipur so I am thinking to shift her to any other state so that she will get proper education. Should I do this?

15th September 2020, 03:17 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I shift my daughter to another state for better education if belong to Manipur?

Yes, You should do it because this is the time when her base of knowledge is being created. If she is not getting proper facilities now than her base will be weak.

To be a doctor she must have strong base of basic science / biology . To create strong base you must provide her proper facilities.
15th September 2020, 06:00 PM
My true support

Default Re: Should I shift my daughter to another state for better education if belong to Manipur?

Yes, you can shift your daughter to another state if she is not getting proper education and Candidate must get proper facilities and dedication toward his goal there are many states which have greater education facilities and visulation towards children you can shift your daughter for proper education so that she must achieve his goal.
16th September 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have to offer 10 th sinic school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?