27th August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

To which better school should I shift my daughter from Amity International School, Mayur Vihar?

hi , my daughter is in std.6 studying in amity int.school mayur vihar. want to shift her so which is a better school Step by step or Pathways noida??

15th January 2017, 09:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: To which better school should I shift my daughter from Amity International School, Mayur Vihar?

It is really nice of you sir that you are concerned about your daughter's bright future and are looking for the best schools around to shift her. I would recommend the following:

The schools that you have named are:

1. Step by Step
2. Pathways, Noida

Kindly note that the school that your daughter is currently studying in is Amity International and frankly speaking it is one of the best schools in Delhi. Moreover, I would not recommend her moving out of this school unless there is any genuine reason. Thus, firstly let her continue if she wants to and if everything is fine.

Speaking of the above two schools, these are not as big brands as Amity and therefore may hinder the future prospects of your daughter. It would be wonderful if you could move a bit out of Noida and look at schools such as:

1. Mothers International School
2. Apeejay School
3. Amity, Saket
4. New Green Fields School
5. St. George's School, Alaknanda etc

These are well established brands in terms of regular schooling and have a huge alumni base of students who have successfully graduated out of these and are placed in some top company or the other.

If you still wish to stick to any of the above two schools I would say that Pathways is a better choice of the two since it has global standards of teaching and has also achieved a lot of awards in a very short span of time. This proves that the institution is bent on providing quality education to its students.

This would also have the advantage probably you are looking at since it would be close to your home as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?