7th June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE?

Hello,
My daughter has completed 10th from CBSE Board. If I want to get her admission in Medical colleges in Gujarat then should I have take her admission in 11th Science in GSEB Board because I think that if she passed through CBSE Board she will loss merit.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  2. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  7. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Books to be referred for commerce exam?
  10. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  11. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  12. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  13. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  14. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  15. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  16. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
7th June 2015, 09:19 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE?

There is no need to change Board because CBSE is one of the most reputed board in India and it is applicable in all Medical colleges in India also outside India.

You have choice to change board but there is no need as it is very well known and reputed board. Central Board of Secondary Education is much more better than other boards in all aspects either it is in Studies or its Value.

Also i have a suggestion for you that prepare your daughter for entrance exam to get medical college's. Basically in these field board doesn't matter the thing matter is score in entrance exam. If she score good marks in entrance exams like AIPMT, PMT, MBBS etc. then then she will definitely get admission in reputed medical college. No buddy can stop her. So, don't worry and make your daughter consistent towards studies.
7th June 2015, 10:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE?

State syllabus restricted to particular state syllabus.if she want to pursue medicine in gujrat,then its good choice to do in state board as the questions would come from 11-12 standard.

More over she will have local reservation which help over non-local to secure a seat.
Before taking any step,let her go with her subject interest.so that she would love to learn and study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?