10th December 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I opt to study in ITI program being an 8th student?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the ITI program. I have done my 8th standard and I want to do ITI program. So, kindly suggest me, which specialization should I opt?

15th December 2018, 05:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt to study in ITI program being an 8th student?

The full form of ITI is Industrial Training Certificate. The minimum qualification required to pursue this course is 10th passed from a recognized board.

You need to do 10th first to become eligible for this course. You can select any stream like Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics.
15th December 2018, 05:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt to study in ITI program being an 8th student?

8th standard is too early to think about specialization.

You need to concentrate on the school studies first and then explore your interests in a particular field.

You will know after you study in higher classes.
15th December 2018, 06:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. The minimum academic qualification required for thus course is secondary board examination passed.

Standard 8th students cannot take admission in this course. You need to attain minimum qualification required for this course. The best specializations are Electrical and Mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?