26th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is sports compulsory for school student? Utility of Sports in School?

Sir
I want you suggestion. My question is, should sports compulsory for school students? What would be your general suggestions? Will that really help or it's really waste of time between studies? We just trying to know what is the usage of sport in school.

2nd March 2015, 10:14 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is sports compulsory for school student? Utility of Sports in School?

Sport is generally not compulsory for all school student but student should participate in sports as, it is one of the field where the school students are physically fit from all aspects.
Sports also entertain the school student as all students gets tired with studies so sports is the best option left as a co-curricular activity by which student get a little entertainment.
So if you think that sport in not for students and it hamper the studies then you are thinking wrong sport is equally important as studies in every schools.
3rd March 2015, 09:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is sports compulsory for school student? Utility of Sports in School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want you suggestion. My question is, should sports compulsory for school students? What would be your general suggestions? Will that really help or it's really waste of time between studies? We just trying to know what is the usage of sport in school.
No, sports is not compulsory for the school student. But, it is always good if you're an expert in any sports like Cricket, Tennis, Football, etc. if you're an expert in any one of the sports it has been helping you in the future career like college studies for ( i.e ) sports quota seats. You may get admission into any reputed colleges through sports quota. Apart from this you can also get a government job through sports quota. Whatever, it is if you concentrate both the studies and sports equally, then you may get good career for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?