21st August 2012, 02:31 PM
rohit rajkule

Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?

Hello sir my name is rohit my SSC marks 65% and in HSC 66% and in engineering(B.Tech) 51% but i complete my engineering in 5 year can i get admission in IIM Ahmedabad.

3rd January 2013, 05:34 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?

YES, even if you have completed your BTECH in 5 years you can always try for admission to IIM Ahmedabad.

But admission to IIM ahemedabad is done through the below ways:
>> Written test-CAT
>> Group Discussion
>> Personal Interview

If you score More than 98 percentile in the CAT written exams than only, you would be called by IIM Ahemedabad for the GD AND Personal Interview

Next CAT exams will be held in October 2013
This exam will be held in Online mode

Notification for thsi exam will come out in July 2013

Eligibilty for CAT exams is -Graduation Pass with minimum 50% marks
21st May 2013, 12:55 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?

Hi

You have average marks in 10th and 12th.
for appearing for CAT in order to get into IIM, you need have to have graduation from UGC recognized college/institute with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)

You need to have good graduation marks, a very high CAT percentile, good score in GD/PI. Performing well in all the components would increase your chances.

All the best
21st May 2013, 07:00 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit rajkule View Post
Hello sir my name is rohit my SSC marks 65% and in HSC 66% and in engineering(B.Tech) 51% but i complete my engineering in 5 year can i get admission in IIM Ahmedabad.
HI!
I am happy to inform you that though you completed B.Tech in 5 year you are eligible for taking admission in I.I.M Ahemdabad.

For admission you have to qulaify the C.A.T exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.A.T:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized board/ University with minimum 50% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% mark is require.

> There is no age limit.

> Candidate must be citizen of India.

You can apply both online and offline...

For more detail log on to http://www.catiim.in/

ALL THE BEST!
24th September 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am gold medalist in school national and cbse national of judo and overall grade is " B " . I have got silver medal in intercollege of boxing also .and i want to get admission in iim ahmedabad (in sports quota).can i get admiission in iim ahmedabad through sports quota and by scoring some rank in cat ? How my sports performance can help me in getting admission in iim ahmedabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?