6th December 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Bank Clerk in Maharashtra for a 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Maharashtra Board. My aim to become a Bank Clerk. Kindly tell me the proper steps through which I can achieve my aim. I want to get this job in Maharashtra. Please help me in this regard.

9th December 2019, 01:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Bank Clerk in Maharashtra for a 10th student?

The minimum required educational qualification to appear in the banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue higher intermediate course and then bachelor degree course to become eligible to appear in the banking recruitment examination.

The age limit criteria varies with examination and there is relaxation in age limit for reserved category.
9th December 2019, 07:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 10th, to become a bank clerk, you are required to first complete your higher secondary school degree followed by a graduation degree from a recognized university as the minimum education required to apply for bank clerk recruitment is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Once, you complete your graduation degree course, you need to qualify bank clerk examinations held by SBI or IBPS or anyother bank for recruitment of bank clerks.

As you have decided to be a bank clerk in future, so you must start preparation for bank clerk examinations along with your regular academic degree courses as the competition is very tough.
11th December 2019, 03:07 PM
Lijishaf

In order to become a bank clerk, the educational requirement is that you should posses any graduation with atleast 50% from a recognised university /institution. Then you have to attend the bank exams and clear it. The exams for public and private banks vary. IBPS exams will be conducted and for private banks entrance exams will be conducted by respective banks.

In some banks, computer awareness and office automation will be appreciated.
The age limit also varies per bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?