3rd March 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the bank clerk eligibility? I am a 10th class student

If I rtd from defence my 10 th 56 % & 12 science 52% (1994) eligible for bank clerk

24th April 2013, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the bank clerk eligibility? I am a 10th class student

Graduation is the basic qualification for bank clerical jobs. Upper age limit is 28 years. Being an ex-service man, you can expect age relaxation. IBPS conducts bank clerical exams on behalf of 19 nationalized banks of the country. Detailed information on eligibility can be collected from IBPS exam notification.
28th July 2015, 06:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to apply for bank clerk job, you have to appear for the IBPS clerical exam .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection .IBPS conduct recruitment exam on behalf of 19 nationalized banks of the country. IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for bank clerk job are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60 % marks in aggregate for general category and 55 % marks for SC/ST/PWD .

-The candidate age limit should be from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

* Written Test , and

* Interview .

The written Exam consist of the following subjects:

General Knowledge about Banking Sector

General English

Computer Knowledge

Reasoning

Aptitude .
29th July 2015, 09:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required for bank clerk is graduation from any stream. Age criteria should be 20 yrs to 28 yrs, If you are an ex-service man you will be given some age relaxation. Minimum 60% of marks are needed for general category and 50%-55% is needed for OBC/SC/ST. IBPS, SBI, Gramin Banks etc. conducts clerk exams every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?