25th September 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Computer Programmer for an 11th student?

I am interested to become a Computer Programmer. I don’t know about it but my aim to become a Computer Programmer. I am studying in 11th standard from ISC Board. Kindly help me to know how I can become a Computer Programmer? Please let me know immediately.

28th September 2019, 08:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Computer Programmer for an 11th student?

To become a computer programmer the candidate has to opt for non medical stream( PCM) 11th and 12th standard and after completion of 12th you need to pursue a course related to computer science such as B.Tech in computer engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, BSc in computer science etc.

Entrance exam:

JEE Mains
29th September 2019, 10:33 PM
Sunnyexpert

You can get admission in B.Tech(CS) after completion of your 12th grade by giving JEE(Mains) examination.

You should however try to score as well as possible in your entrance examination to be able to get admission in top colleges so that you can avail job easily and in top companies just after completion of your graduation.
30th September 2019, 08:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become a computer programmer:

- The candidate candidates should have completed 10 + 2 with non medical stream from a recognised board with good percentage.

- Appear in JEE Mains entrance test.

- Take admission in BTech course related to computer such as computer engineering, computer science engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?