10th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Indian Air Force for 11th PSEB Science student?

I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream and I am a PSEB student. My question is, as I have taken Science in Higher Secondary what I can do for joining Indian Air Force? Please tell me the steps that help me to reach my aim.

31st October 2019, 08:06 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to join Indian Air Force for 11th PSEB Science student?

Being a student of Class 11th with Science stream, you are eligible to join Indian Air force both as an officer as well as airmen after completion of your Class 12th

For joining as a commissioned officer, you are required to qualify NDA examination. Also, for appearing in the same examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also, you must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

While for joining as an airmen, you are required to clear its concerned entrance examination. Also, for appearing in the same examination, you need to be unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

For more details regarding various career options available in Indian Airforce, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
3rd November 2019, 05:00 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Steps to join Indian Air Force for 11th PSEB Science student?

After completion of class 12 with PCM stream, you can surely apply for Indian Air Force for both Officers and Non Officers post. You can apply for the below mentioned jobs at IAF.

1. UPSC NDA Exam
2. Group X Technical Trade
3. Group Y Non-Technical Trade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?