10th February 2016, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose in 12th being a good student of Maths till 10th?

I was confused on maths and biology. But at last i took biology. But i am average on biology and good in maths. So what should i do. Should i take maths in 12th or try to concentrate on biology?

10th February 2016, 10:04 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in 12th being a good student of Maths till 10th?

As you are a good student of Mathematics hence I would like to suggest you to choose non medical stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics in class 11th and 12th.
If you are interested to take both then you can opt for mathematics as well as Biology simultaneously.
10th February 2016, 12:28 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in 12th being a good student of Maths till 10th?

Actually if you are good in mathematics in 10th class then according to this you will have to choose the subject combination only in 11th class not in 12th class.But if math is first hand then opt non medical in 11th class.So after 12th in non medical you may bright your future in various field.
10th February 2016, 02:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Take whichever subject suits you. It means that you should opt for either of the two depending upon your field of interest in future. Do not just follow the crowd, always opt for things you are good in. If you are very good in Mathematics, then I suggest you to opt for mathematics and leave biology, but if you have keen interest in medical fields, then you should however go for Biology.
10th February 2016, 02:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

That depends upon one interest dear. You can opt for either of them but during the process look for what you are good at. If you are good at maths, go for it and do not look around to other people and their fields. Therefore, I would like to say you to opt for any of the two after looking for your field of interest.
10th February 2016, 02:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Top careers for those who love Mathematics are given below:-

Software Engineers

Chartered Accountant

Banking

Computer System Analysts

Teachers

Professors

You are free to choose any field.
10th February 2016, 07:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to decide in which field after 10+2, you want to make your career and depending upon your interest, you can select stream in 10+2. For example, if you are interested in doing engineering, you can go for Science stream with Mathematics. You will be eligible for other courses also not only engineering only like BBA, BCA, B.Sc etc.

On other hand, if you want to join medical field like MBBS course or BDS course, you can go for Science Stream with PCB subjects group. However, from my point of view, as you are good at mathematics, you must take PCM subjects in 10+2 for better career and study purpose. A person performs well in subject in which he has interest.
10th February 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you are good at Mathematics, it is best to opt Non-Medical Science (PCM) stream in 11th standard. The Non-Medical Science stream consists of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects whereas Medical Science stream consists of Biology, Physics and Chemistry. If you are average at Biology and good at Mathematics, the best option that you have to choose is Mathematics i.e., PCM stream in your 11th standard.
3rd November 2019, 09:41 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

If you are good in maths and have an interest than you must go with math
There are many options in future if you select math you can become
Engineering
Architecture
BBA
Even further there are many more options
If you go with your interest than you will be able to achieve what you want
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?