26th March 2016, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me which stream should I select after 10th from CBSE Board as I have secured 10 CGPA in Board exam of 10th? Please reply as soon as possible.

27th March 2016, 06:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

As you have scored 10 CGPA in class 10th so it depends upon you in which stream you are interested. You can opt either Science stream, Commerce or Arts stream. It is sure that you are having an Aim in your life so accordingly you can choose that stream.
27th March 2016, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can pursue your higher studies in Intermediate or Diploma courses based on your interest. If you opt Intermediate course, you can find four different streams such as MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC, etc., and if you opt Diploma course, you can find many streams in Engineering and Medical related courses. So, I suggest you to choose the course in which you are interested as this is right time for selection of course to build your career.
28th March 2016, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You have secured really good marks in your 10th boards, however when it comes to selecting between streams after 10th, it should be your own decision depending upon your own personal interest in any subject or future prospective. You can go for any stream you wish to. So, just make up your mind as to which subject you are good at and what really do you wish to become in future and I am sure you will come up with an answer on your own.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?