26th May 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is a student pass-out from ICSE syllabus eligible for government jobs?

I am planning to put my son in ICSE syllabus, but I got to know they are not eligible for government jobs. So want to clarify. Does a student pass-out from ICSE syllabus is eligible for government jobs? Please clarify.

27th May 2022, 08:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a student pass-out from ICSE syllabus eligible for government jobs?

Yes, a student pass out from ICSE syllabus is eligible for the government jobs. Student have to clear all papers and then apply for any job, be it government or private.
27th May 2022, 09:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a student pass-out from ICSE syllabus eligible for government jobs?

Irrespective of the board, every desirous student is eligible for government jobs.
One gets the government job on the basis of competitive exam.
If a candidate clears the exam he/she become eligible for job.
Thus board has nothing to do with it.
It's just that , the board must be a recognised board.
31st May 2022, 05:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply, you have to pass in all subjects. No, you can't apply for any job. In order to apply, you have to pass in all subjects. In order to get a job be it government or private, you need to clear all your subjects
31st May 2022, 11:11 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, Student pass - out from ICSE syllabus are eligible for government jobs.

ICSE board is a valid board like CBSE.
31st May 2022, 05:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

ICSE is a recognised board and candidates possessing academic qualification from the board are eligible for higher studies as well as to appear for various government jobs.

So, you can apply for the government jobs and after qualifying in all the stages of examination eligible for the recruitment in government jobs. So, you can prepare for the examination to get the final selection.
31st May 2022, 08:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for government jobs and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection.

ICSE stands for Indian Council for Secondary Education and is a recognised board with affiliated schools in different cities of India and abroad.

So, you can prepare for the examination and focus on your studies for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?