26th May 2022, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any science colleges on the basis of 86% in ICSE?

My percentage in icse board is 86 can I get any science colleges on the basis of this mark. Please tell me what to do

29th May 2022, 01:50 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any science colleges on the basis of 86% in ICSE?

It all depends on school and their rules. The best way to get an answer to this question of yours is to go ask the school authorities directly. Even if you want to join a different school after 10th the solution remains same. there is a good chance for you to get a seat in Science but as it depends on the schools policy. Some of them gives choice based on merit list, which is base don a certain cutoff which again is based on the performance of the the other student. Some other schools have a previously decided cutoff that rarely changes year to year. Thus as a matter of fact you should go and personally ask the concerned faculty.
30th May 2022, 12:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Anything above 80 in ICSE is good.
86% is a good score in ICSE board , and you can easily apply for science stream.

Yes with such percentage , you can apply to any of science college of your choice.
If you are of any category apart from general then you must also attach your caste certificate with admission form, it will make your admission very easy as reserved categories get relaxation in their percentage at the time of admission as well as job.
31st May 2022, 08:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue science is not based on the aggregate in 10th or higher secondary.

So, you are eligible to apply for the admission in the science stream in higher secondary or bachelor degree. The required criteria varies with school and colleges.

So, you can visit the official website to get the detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?